• Trustfeed ratings Icon
  • Trustfeed ratings Icon
  • Trustfeed ratings Icon
  • Trustfeed ratings Icon
  • Trustfeed ratings Icon

Frankfurt am Main, Germany

t3ffm.de
Comic book store· Game store

T3 Terminal Entertainment Comics & Games GmbH Reviews | Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars (5 reviews)

T3 Terminal Entertainment Comics & Games GmbH is located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany on Große Eschenheimer Str. 41a. T3 Terminal Entertainment Comics & Games GmbH is rated 4.7 out of 5 in the category comic book store in Germany.

Address

Große Eschenheimer Str. 41a

Phone

+49 69287569

Service options

In-store pick-upIn-store shopping

Accessibility

Wheelchair-accessible entrance

Open hours

Write review Claim Profile

P

Pat .P

I went there to find gifts, and was not disappointed at all. They have all kind of games you can wish for. Sellers of the shop were really resourceful and helpful with me, and gave accurate recommendations. It’s a needed stop in Frankfurt if you’re thinking about visiting friends!

R

Rufat Elshan

The best place in Frankfurt, and probably also the region, for Board Games! There are all sorts of new and classic games, in English as well.

W

Willem Van den Bosch

The staff were very friendly although their English is not always very good. You should probably be able to speak at least some basic German.

S

Sam Roberts

As a boardgame loving american stuck in Frankfurt for 8 hours, i can think of no greater place to visit. They have a boardgame collectiom to rival any of the beat stores in America. The employees speak english and german. Probably 4 other languages. And they are knowledgeable. Also their prices are about as good as you can get in the region. Hands down will go on my next trip to Germany.

W

Wildpitch

If you’re on the search for Board or table top games in and around Frankfurt look no further. T3 has a vast selection and an incredibly knowledgeable and friendly team. Games are usually available in German and English versions and can be ordered through them as well. Highly recommended.